Re: A memento...

Post by SpHerE »

SO...Where is everyone !??

Lancelot (Orion)
Site Admin

Post by Lancelot (Orion) »

Hey SpHeRe, it's good to hear from you

Everyone is most likely going on with their lives. Not too many are having a nostalgic flash-back and revisit this page :)

The old forums, well... THE forums, the ones with TFL history, are probably gathering dust in one of Mike's servers. Maybe he will start them back sometime soon.

-- Orion

AstrumVir

Post by AstrumVir »

Hi

Lancelot (Orion)
Site Admin

Hi AV, welcome to TFL

In case you are wondering, this place is not affiliated with swat portal :)
TFL (TopFreelancers) was an awesome FL server back in the days, and its website was hosted under this domain - topfreelancers.net
Even though the server is not running anymore, we keep the domain and these new forums for players that return here to get in touch with everybody else.

Zentor

Post by Zentor »

Guys! Hello! I've had some mad nostalgia this past 6 months for the old TFL days and ran into an active Freelancer server back in late August and been on it since and just TONIGHT I ran into none other than Coolant42 who recently started playing there too! Not gonna post it right away cuz I don't wanna seem like I'm here to advertise. But damn, glad to see a trickle of you guys have the same nostalgia I've had of late.

Lancelot (Orion)
Site Admin

Hi Zentor, good to see you, mate !

Please do tell your FL whereabouts :) It would be an incentive for other ex-TFL members to get back in the game and catch up with whoever is still playing.

I, for example, am playing on Crossfire for approx 1 and a half years, and I am enjoying it. Got a clan there with great members, a system, a clan base and it's all good fun.

Zentor

Post by Zentor »

I've been playing on the Discovery Freelancer server Sorry I didn't post that. time flying these days.

Come check it out folks if you find this

Cort

Post by Cort »

Well this place sure is quiet.
Many a good time was had at this bar and some very interesting "deals" done too.

[DD][GLF]Demon

Post by [DD][GLF]Demon »

Got nostalgic, decided to stop by and see if anything was going on here.