Should we make a server/mod again?

Alucard

Should we make a server/mod again?

Post by Alucard »

Any thoughts on this?

Cort

Re: Should we make a server/mod again?

Post by Cort »

I'd be keen to jump on board but I have no technical ability to offer unfortunately.
TFL was a success due to the mod and the community, building the mod/server is one thing, will people play and get involved is the big question.

Alucard

Post by Alucard »

Building a mod, is fairly easy. Players, is more difficult, at this point would have to be word of mouth on other mods/servers. I wish I had a way to contact Mike, I'm sure he could give some advise and direction.

Athena

Post by Athena »

My goodness. I was surprised to see the forums still going. I think my old login got lost ages ago, but it's cool to see you guys. ^_^

Coolant42

Post by Coolant42 »

I'd like to play on the older mod we used to use. Flying my B-Wing and Z keying 3 times faster than cruise speed across systems.

Alucard

Post by Alucard »

Coolant42 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:07 pm I'd like to play on the older mod we used to use. Flying my B-Wing and Z keying 3 times faster than cruise speed across systems.

Lol, I don't think anyone has the old mod laying around anywhere anymore. I have been toying around with making a server, with advances made with the community of Freelancer (mainly the Starport) I think the hardest point now is figuring where to host a mod from. I don't really want to host one from my own pc.