A memento...

Cort

Re: A memento...

Post by Cort »

Hi Demon, good to see you still around. I think a lot of us get nostalgic, TFL was a lot of fun and a superb community. Wonder how many of the old pilots even know the doors at Bennys are still open.

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Guess I wasn't the only one creeping hoping to find something, Hope all is well with everyone.

Sincerely Clan Hopper thecrusher

Cort

Post by Cort »

Hey Crusher, good to hear from you. Hope you're doing well.
So how many clans did you try out? :D

[KAOS]Cort
:evil:

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

Cort wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:20 pm Hey Crusher, good to hear from you. Hope you're doing well.
So how many clans did you try out? :D

[KAOS]Cort
:evil:
Almost all of them :o. Hahaha hope all is well with you too

Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Hey guys! I got nostalgia too and decided to type in the address just to see what would happen. It's cool seeing you all still hanging around.

Cort

Post by Cort »

Hiya Az great to see you. It's been such a very long time since we were all on the server together. I don't like to think about how many years it's actually been. Makes me feel very old :D
It'd be great if we could somehow let others know Bennys Bar is still open.

Alucard

Post by Alucard »

Wow, what a blast from the past here. :D Cort you old bugger, how you been? Zentor, Azrael, Crusher, Demon, holy shit!! Some my old friends, good to see you guys. Hoping all is well. I know where to find some other old heads, like Fullbird, Ridan, Tron, and a few others since we keep in touch every once in a while. I'll tell them to stop by.

Alucard

Post by Alucard »

Maybe we can get a discord server setup and chat about the old times, life now since then, etc. Anyone have a idea on how to do that? I don't, lol. I'm on eastern USA time if anyone else is.

Alucard

Post by Alucard »

Man, this is crazy, just remembering Me and Cort when we lead [BHG], damn some good times hunting all the pirates down. And Cort's Jedi fighter, the pocket rocket. :lol:

Cort

Post by Cort »

Hey Alu, been a very long time indeed. Hope you are doing well. I actually forgot I was a bounty hunter at one point. We made a decent amount of money at it.
I think I may have even been erm, let's say "persuaded" to turn a blind eye to some of the shady dealings he Rats were upto.
Pocket Rocket was one hell of a ship alright. All gun setup ideal for those long multi enemy confrontations. Her Achilles heel was against the heavy missile boats some people liked to use. Running head on against one of those was always a little nerve racking.
I've no clue how to do the discord thing but it'd be awesome to catch up with those peeps you mentioned.